The ship has come in and Bikes-R-Us, your local Central Coast bike shop, has just received a shipment of the latest stock from Vamos bikes.
El Diablo – High Performance E-Bike
our high-powered high-torque motor electric bicycle design
This high-torque high-powered e-bike is our best selling high-performance model. A light aluminium frame, powerful Bafang motor & front suspension makes this bike absolutely fly over any terrain and incline. Reach speeds up to 40kmph on flat terrain with just the throttle (without pedalling!).
Who’s it for?
Diablo’s will replace your daily-computer motorbike, motor-scooter, or even your car. No rego, no fuel, no hefty service fees, hassle-free parking, plenty of speed. No licence required. For getting around the suburbs or in-and-out of the city it just makes sense. You will jump at the next chance to go grab some milk! They’re zippy and extremely fun to ride. They power up the steepest hills with ease.
Our most popular design includes everything you need in an e-bike that’s going to see a lot of use. Take a look through just some of the Diablo’s great inclusions. Learn more about each feature listed, including detailed close-up imagery.
- Alloy Frame
- Lightweight (total bike weight come’s in at 26 kgs incl battery and tires, an impressive feat considering what’s included)
- High powered, high torque 500w brushless Bafang rear hub motor (speeds up to 40km/h with throttle)
- Intelligent Brushless Controller
- AC100-240V Smart Charger (4-6 Hour Charge Time)
- Leather Grips
- Half Grip Throttle
- Front & Rear Integrated Lights
- Alloy Rear Carrier/Rack
- Front/Rear Alloy Mudguards
- Front Suntour Alloy Suspension Fork
- KENDA Tyres (27.5 x 2.35 inch)
- 7 Speed Shimano Derailleur
- KMC Chain
- Zoom Handlebar, Seat Post & Stem
- PAS 1:1 Intelligent Pedal Assist
- W108 LCD Panel
- Speed up to 40km/h
- Adjustable speed settings (down to 25km/h)
- Front and rear Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disk brakes
- Quick-release front wheel
- 48v/10.4AH Samsung Battery (expect up to 50km+ range per charge)
- 48V/14AH Panasonic Battery (expect up to 70km+ range per charge)
Diablo’s arrive to you locked to a 25km/h speed limit to comply with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards. This allows you to ride your e-bike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike. You can change this setting via the LCD control panel located on your handlebars at any time to unlock unlimited speed. It takes 30 secs, and just a few clicks. Watch to see exactly how you can unlock El Diablo’s speed for offroad use.
Rapido 2021 – Daily Commuter E-Bike
our lighter alloy step-through frame electric bicycle design with half-grip throttle; made for the casual to everyday rider, perfect for your commute
Purpose designed from the ground up with casual to everyday rider in mind, this e-bike will get you around streets, along the beach, up and down hills without breaking a sweat and in ultimate comfort. Rapido is close to our heart. Throughout the years we have listened to customer feedback to perfect our 2021 model. It’s now the most popular bike in our range.
Who’s the Rapido for?
Incredibly user-friendly and packing a heap of features El Rapido suits complete novice to advanced riders that are looking to dash from place to place with ease and in comfort. Comfortable and low maintenance, it requires no experience to operate or assemble (comes 85% pre-assembled). 100% Australian road legal, this e-bike is licence and rego exempt.
Step-through design, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Samsung cell battery, comfy seat, suspension seat post, front suspension, and more. Powered by a powerful Bafang motor with Intelligent Pedal Assist & throttle option. El Rapido includes important features which other e-bikes leave behind.
Here are just some of this e-bike’s great inclusions. Take a more in-depth view of each feature below.
- Front & rear light system
- Lighter alloy frame (19kgs)
- Suspension seat post with comfy Justek saddle
- Rear-hub 250w Bafang motor
- Samsung lithium-ion battery (36v/13ah or 36v/10.4ah options)
- Charger included
- Half grip throttle
- Front and rear Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes
- Leather handlebar grips
- SR SUNTOUR Front suspension forks
- SHIMANO 7 gear set
- 850 LCD display
- KENDA puncture-free tyres (26 x 1.95 inch)
- Road legal – rego & licence exempt
The Rapido complies with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards allowing you to ride your e-bike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike.
Still very popular
Here is a quick snipet from the Fuji story for you…
Fuji: For 122 years, we’ve been building bikes. Our century-old pedigree is present whether you’re climbing on a featherweight race bike, navigating city traffic on a fixie, or ripping single track on a full-suspension mountain bike. For us, it’s not just about the number of years we’ve been making bikes, it’s the stories those bikes help you tell.
The following pictures will give you a good idea of what has come into Bikes-R-Us, your local Central Coast bike shop, for sale. What a great way to keep a clear mind and a fit body, riding along some of the best bike paths right here in the Gosford, Tuggerah and Central Coast areas.
Come on in and we will fit you for your new bike and set you up with all that you need to enjoy bike riding around the area with your friends and family.
Take a look at these…